Learn more about Dr. Shane Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Pak, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Pak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane S Pak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Shane S. Pak practice?
- Dr. Shane Pak has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shane Pak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Westminster, MD.
See Alhambra Surgeons and Alhambra Orthopedic Surgeons.