Learn more about Dr. Shane Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Pak, Spine Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Pak, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane S Pak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Shane S. Pak practice?
- Dr. Shane Pak has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Pak practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Surgeons and Alhambra Orthopedic Surgeons.