Spine Surgery

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
by joseph sotello on Jul 19th, 2014

im very satisfied with this doctor,however on Friday the 18th of july I spoke to his asst. and he told me that he would have my prescription refilled for me and when I went to the pharmacy it was not done. so here I am without my prescription all weekend and am very much in pain and not happy

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Iliana S on Jun 15th, 2013

I thank you Dr Pak, for helping my daughter, for being the light at the end of the tunnel. We have searched high and low, and finally we met you, and you gave us hope. The staff is extremely professional, and I would highly recommend Dr Pak, Dr Pak, you're amazing!!!!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I went to Dr. Pak for severe pain, which he diagnosed as a herniated disc. He recommended treatment (no surgery this time), which was very helpful. I'm completely happy with my experience. Maritza, his assistant was also great. The facility is also first rate, which also made me confident in going to see this doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Pak.

|  Prior Patient  |  show details
May 10th, 2012

In short: Dr. Pak saved my life when other health care 'professionals' did not have a clue. If you want to know how well Dr. Pak is respected, ask any doctor, nurse, or technician who has worked with him!

|  Highly RTecommended  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr. Pak was the first orthopedic surgeon who gave me a clear and precise diagnosis after my MRI. I had been in pain for about 10 years and it has gotten to the point of depleting my quality of life. He gave me hope that with a new procedure, one less invasive than many others, I would be able to live a almost painless life. I am going to do it and am sure this horrific pain will no longer be a part of my life.

|  I would TOTALLY recommend Dr. Pak for anyone who has "neck/back" pain...  |  show details
by Sarah C. on Dec 30th, 2009

I actually looked up Dr. Pak on this website (wwww.vitals.org) as I was searching for orthopedist doctors. I also looked up additional background info on the website of the medical group he works at (www.pomg.org). Everything looked pretty good, so I made an appointment (which was REALLY easy to make, as the person who mainly assisted me with this was SO helpful!- her name is "Sarah[sp?] Chen." Throughout the appointment, all the office staff members that assisted me continued to be so helpful and professional. Most importantly, when Dr. Pak came in to do an examination for my neck & back pain, he was so kind and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly and his recommendations were very helpful. I would TOTALLY recommend Dr. Pak for anyone who has "neck/back" pain!