Dr. Shane Pak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 19th, 2016
Awesome Doctor
Dr. PAK, like the Lone Ranger, is an exceptional Spine Surgeon with awesome med school- to- fellowship in Neuro-Spine fellowship training. I have seen so many Spine doctors that talk with forked tongue, DR PAK does not, is kind, listens, and compassionate, and paints good picture of surgery and re-hab and expectable results post surgery!

August 20th, 2015
He conducted the consultation with the door open for everyone to hear and rushed through questions regarding back surgery. The woman who answers the phone for him has a bad attitude and is beyond rude!

June 15th, 2013
Amazing
I thank you Dr Pak, for helping my daughter, for being the light at the end of the tunnel. We have searched high and low, and finally we met you, and you gave us hope. The staff is extremely professional, and I would highly recommend Dr Pak, Dr Pak, you're amazing!!!!!

June 28th, 2012
Great Doctor
I went to Dr. Pak for severe pain, which he diagnosed as a herniated disc. He recommended treatment (no surgery this time), which was very helpful. I'm completely happy with my experience. Maritza, his assistant was also great. The facility is also first rate, which also made me confident in going to see this doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Pak.

May 10th, 2012
Prior Patient
In short: Dr. Pak saved my life when other health care 'professionals' did not have a clue. If you want to know how well Dr. Pak is respected, ask any doctor, nurse, or technician who has worked with him!

July 22nd, 2011
Highly RTecommended
Dr. Pak was the first orthopedic surgeon who gave me a clear and precise diagnosis after my MRI. I had been in pain for about 10 years and it has gotten to the point of depleting my quality of life. He gave me hope that with a new procedure, one less invasive than many others, I would be able to live a almost painless life. I am going to do it and am sure this horrific pain will no longer be a part of my life.

December 30th, 2009
I would TOTALLY recommend Dr. Pak for anyone who has "neck/back" pain...
I actually looked up Dr. Pak on this website (wwww.vitals.org) as I was searching for orthopedist doctors. I also looked up additional background info on the website of the medical group he works at (www.pomg.org). Everything looked pretty good, so I made an appointment (which was REALLY easy to make, as the person who mainly assisted me with this was SO helpful!- her name is "Sarah[sp?] Chen." Throughout the appointment, all the office staff members that assisted me continued to be so helpful and professional. Most importantly, when Dr. Pak came in to do an examination for my neck & back pain, he was so kind and professional. He answered all my questions thoroughly and his recommendations were very helpful. I would TOTALLY recommend Dr. Pak for anyone who has "neck/back" pain!