Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shane Patterson
Dr. Shane Patterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Andreas, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Patterson is affiliated with Mark Twain St Joseph's Hospital, Sutter Amador Hospital and Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd. He speaks English.
Dr. Shane Patterson has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Shane Patterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Andreas, CA.
Dr. Dean Kelaita
San Andreas, CA 0 mi23
Dr. Sarah Grimes
Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
San Andreas, CA 0 mi33
Dr. Rodger Orman
Pain Management, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology
San Andreas, CA 0.01 mi34