A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Patterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Michael Patterson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Shane Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Patterson practices General Practice near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas Primary Care Doctors.