A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Patterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Patterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patterson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Patterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patterson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Patterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mark Twain St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sutter Amador Hospital-Mission Blvd
- Sutter Amador Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Michael Patterson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Patterson practice?
- Dr. Shane Patterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Patterson practices General Practice near San Andreas, CA.
See San Andreas General Practitioners.