General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Find another doctor.. show details Find another doctor..
Aug 18th, 2015

Do NOT trust this doctor...whatever he tells you is wrong with you...run, don't walk, for another opinion...he is not educated at a US medical school should be the first red flag..BAD...

Would not recommend him. show details Would not recommend him.
by Melinda Minnema on Mar 6th, 2015

I saw Dr. Patterson on an emergency visit, and also needed a new PCP. I've had diverticulosis for the past 5 years. His greeting to me when he entered the room was cold and unfriendly. He asked me how I got an appointment, and told me his practice was closed, you would assume that he would know his staff had given me the appointment,(I had seen a GYN in his practice who was great) so I was on their system. He did give me an Rx. for diverticulitis, but he only gave me 5 days worth of medication when the treatment is for 10 days of Cipro, along with an antifungal. I wouldn't recommend this Doctor to anyone.... I asked if he could refill my B.P. med since I was running low, he refused to fill my Rx., and told me to contact my GYN, in his office to refill it.

Good Dr. show details Good Dr.
by Carrie on Jan 20th, 2015

Dr. Patterson isn't warm and fuzzy but he is polite and professional. He's direct and honest and expects you to take responsibility for your health. If you want a Dr. who's gonna tell you what you want to hear - go elsewhere, but if you want a Dr. to tell you the truth and invest in your healthcare then Dr. Patterson is the one for you.

Patient show details Patient
by Nanci Stevens on Feb 18th, 2014

I am very happy with Patterson.

stay away show details stay away
Feb 9th, 2013

abrupt, pushy and uncaring. bedside manner is horrible. stay away if you can.

Oct 8th, 2012

Please be very wary and cautious of diagnosis you receive. Please do your own research and get a second opinion if you feel matter is serious. Very poor experience with this gentleman... Would recommend reconsidering who your MD is...

Pateint show details Pateint
Mar 17th, 2012

I found this doctor in the phone book and he was taking new pateints as i was new to the area..He gave me a full physical to where i felt it was uncomfortable for me..I felt he was to touchy feely with me and asking questions that didn't relate to my medical problem....He seems to be a nice guy but to be an odd person..If ur considering a full physical i would not recomend him at all..

Jan 15th, 2012

Dr. Patterson and all of his staff have the perfectcombination of friendliness and professionalism. They are all super.