A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Rignanese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Rignanese is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Rignanese, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rignanese graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rignanese has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Rignanese MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane Rignanese practice?
- Dr. Shane Rignanese has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Rignanese practices Family Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Family Physicians.