A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Rogosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Rogosin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Rogosin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogosin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rogosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Orion Rogosin MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shane O. Rogosin practice?
- Dr. Shane Rogosin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Rogosin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Oncologists.