Learn more about Dr. Shane Rogosin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Rogosin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogosin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogosin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Rogosin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogosin graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Rogosin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane O Rogosin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shane O. Rogosin practice?
- Dr. Shane Rogosin has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Rogosin practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists and Clackamas Oncologists.