Overall Review

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Russell was amazing throughout our entire reversal process...from phone consult, day of surgery, and follow up! The surgery was a complete success and we were pregnant within the first month! We have a healthy and happy 3 1/2 month old son!!

August 28th, 2013
Exceptional Experience
Dr. Russel & his staff helped throughout the whole process, from scheduling the appointment, lodging, pre op & post op care exceptionally well. His expertise in the procedure helped put me at ease before and after the process. Thanks!

November 19th, 2012
Very happy with results
We were referred to Dr. Russell when seeking a vasectomy reversal earlier this year. Dr. Russell took the time to answer all our questions via phone consult and in office consult. His written information about success rates, the procedure and aftercare were very thourough. He had a great bedside manner and the surgery was timely and without complications. The reversal was a success (1 month ttc) and we are expecting a baby in a couple weeks.

October 19th, 2012
The Best Around!
Dr. Russell did my vasectomy reversal, and I can not thank him enough for his service. Every piece of the process went smooth and without any complication. Dr. Russell was never rushed, and made my wife and I feel very comforted in the whole process. He always took time to answer all of our questions and make sure that we understood all of our options. I would recommend him to anyone couple who is looking for the best urology and infertility specialist.