A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Sampson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Sampson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Sampson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampson graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sampson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Hospital
- Wayne Hospital, Greenville, Oh
- Wayne Hospital Provider Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Sampson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane Sampson practice?
- Dr. Shane Sampson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Sampson practices Family Medicine near Arcanum, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH.
See Arcanum Primary Care Doctors.