Dr. Shane Sampson Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Shane Sampson?

Medical insurance fraud

Posted on September 29th, 2016

The most remember able experience is I got no help, went there to get help with nausea, he would not help me with that at all, all I got from him is a huge hospital bill, this doctor has no right to put people thousands of dollars in debt with the hospital, without their permission, he needs to tell people what these test cost, unbelievable, my life matters. My life matters.

Stress test

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I had to call my insurance company, because he will not take my calls, to find out why test was over 5000 dollars, he even blocked me from Facebook, to try an find out why test was so expensive, I'm sure the fraud department with our medical insurance can get me an answer, because he will not tell me, I want to no wat I am paying for, I'm having hospital send me an itemized bill, because this is outrages, unbelievable!!!!

Stress test

Posted on September 14th, 2016

Dr. Did not tell me test was going to be over 5,000 thousand dollars, if I new that I would not have had it done, an he would not help me at all, because I came from another state to live here, an that state list my records, he takes my money orders expensive test that he can't give u estament about what they will cost, I got no help there what so ever from that doctor except a huge hospital bill, no thanks I don't give money away anymore, I go to Kentucky, kentucky rocks.

Ethics?

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Excessive wait time, sometimes it is 1hr plus after your appointment time. Very quick to prescribe medications and expensive tests that may be unnecessary. Not someone who is in good standing with many professionals in the area.

Waiting

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I like Dr. Sampson, he is an excellent Dr. however, the wait time is incredibly long. He is very good at knowing what is wrong before he even runs tests. They also need to be able to take cards (like cards that you put cash on for medical expenses through your job) they are not set up to do that-but need to set that up! It would save us money !! To be able to pay down our bills with those cards-I mean thats why we have them.

Posted on February 24th, 2017