Dr. Shane Sampson MD Patient Reviews

2.5

September 29th, 2016
Medical insurance fraud
The most remember able experience is I got no help, went there to get help with nausea, he would not help me with that at all, all I got from him is a huge hospital bill, this doctor has no right to put people thousands of dollars in debt with the hospital, without their permission, he needs to tell people what these test cost, unbelievable, my life matters. My life matters.

September 14th, 2016
Stress test
I had to call my insurance company, because he will not take my calls, to find out why test was over 5000 dollars, he even blocked me from Facebook, to try an find out why test was so expensive, I'm sure the fraud department with our medical insurance can get me an answer, because he will not tell me, I want to no wat I am paying for, I'm having hospital send me an itemized bill, because this is outrages, unbelievable!!!!

September 14th, 2016
Stress test
Dr. Did not tell me test was going to be over 5,000 thousand dollars, if I new that I would not have had it done, an he would not help me at all, because I came from another state to live here, an that state list my records, he takes my money orders expensive test that he can't give u estament about what they will cost, I got no help there what so ever from that doctor except a huge hospital bill, no thanks I don't give money away anymore, I go to Kentucky, kentucky rocks.

August 6th, 2013
Ethics?
Excessive wait time, sometimes it is 1hr plus after your appointment time. Very quick to prescribe medications and expensive tests that may be unnecessary. Not someone who is in good standing with many professionals in the area.

May 24th, 2011
Waiting
I like Dr. Sampson, he is an excellent Dr. however, the wait time is incredibly long. He is very good at knowing what is wrong before he even runs tests. They also need to be able to take cards (like cards that you put cash on for medical expenses through your job) they are not set up to do that-but need to set that up! It would save us money !! To be able to pay down our bills with those cards-I mean thats why we have them.