A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Seroyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Seroyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seroyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seroyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seroyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Seroyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane T Seroyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shane T. Seroyer practice?
- Dr. Shane Seroyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Seroyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.