A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Seroyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Seroyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seroyer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Seroyer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane T Seroyer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shane T. Seroyer practice?
- Dr. Shane Seroyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Seroyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Orthopedic Surgeons.