Learn more about Dr. Shane Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Son is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Son
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Son Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Son, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane R Son MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane R. Son practice?
- Dr. Shane Son has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Son practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians.