A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Son is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Son, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Rizarri Son MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane R. Son practice?
- Dr. Shane Son has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shane Son practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Primary Care Doctors.