Learn more about Dr. Shane Son:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Son is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Son
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Son Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Son, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Son graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Son has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Capital Medical Center
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane R Son MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane R. Son practice?
- Dr. Shane Son has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Son practices Family Medicine near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Family Physicians.