A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Sopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Sopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Sopp, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sopp graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sopp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Michael Sopp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shane M. Sopp practice?
- Dr. Shane Sopp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shane Sopp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Obstetricians & Gynecologists.