A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Taylor is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Rollin Taylor DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Shane Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shane Taylor practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.