A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Woolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Woolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Woolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Kelby Woolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane K. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Shane Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Woolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons and Charleston Surgeons.