A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Woolf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Woolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Woolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane K Woolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shane K. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Shane Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Woolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.