A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Woolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Woolf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans