Dr. Shane Woolf MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Charleston, SC

April 25th, 2016
Extremely knowledgeable and spent time reviewing my charts and explaining my options clearly! Made me feel most comfortable about my condition and gave me options I did not get from another Dr I had seen. Excellent!!!

June 9th, 2014
Great overall!
I tore my ACL, MCL and PCL. Dr. Woolf took his time and answered all of my questions. He never acted too busy and made sure I was comfortable with my injury, as much as I could be anyway. We remained hopeful that only my ACL would have to be repaired. A 2 hour surgery was expected, but thankfully Dr. Woolf took his time and checked all of my ligaments and ended up repairing the ACL, MCL and PCL. It turned into a 6-7 hour surgery and I am thankful for that! I am healing quicker then expected, and I know I will be back to doing stupid things as soon he clears me to do so. I am very fortunate to be a patient of Dr. Woolf and thank him for his expertise!

August 3rd, 2013
shoulder pain
ive only see Dr. Woolf once, but I was impressed with everything. I'm getting started on PT (again) and look forward to my next visit. I have knee pain as well and hope he can help me with that too. Everything about this first experience was positive.

June 2nd, 2013
patient orthopaedic surgery four part humeral fracture
I am happy and feel lucky i found this doctor he provided all the things i needed to get active again at first i was not sure i would ever be able to move my arm like i can it is very hard at first but he lets you heal and then gets you off meds to be your self again and puts you on physical therapy the damage to my shoulder was the worst you can have in my case i feel lucky take it day by day do what they say and your range of motion will get regular again thank you docter wolf ps. next time you see me you will be happy how much use i have with my shoulder doug