A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Yates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yates graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Yates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- EMH Regional Medical Center
- Hospital for Orthopaedic & Specialty Service
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Allan Yates MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shane A. Yates practice?
- Dr. Shane Yates has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Yates practices Anesthesiology near Elyria, OH.
See Elyria Anesthesiologists.