A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shane Zim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shane Zim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zim
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shane Zim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zim graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Zim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shane Aldwin Zim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shane A. Zim practice?
- Dr. Shane Zim has 1 office location.
Dr. Shane Zim practices Otolaryngology near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Otolaryngologists.