Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shang-Tian Chuang
Dr. Shang-Tian Chuang, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Apple Valley, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology. Dr. Chuang is affiliated with East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital, St Joseph Health, St Mary and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins. She speaks English.
Dr. Shang-Tian Chuang has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Shang-Tian Chuang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Patricia Nathan
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi47
Dr. Roberta Nieberg
Los Angeles, CA 0.33 mi52
Dr. Kenneth Nieberg
Los Angeles, CA 0.33 mi55