A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shang Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shang Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Liao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shang Chien Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shang C. Liao practice?
- Dr. Shang Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Shang Liao practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors and Oxnard General Practitioners.