A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shang Liao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shang Liao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liao
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Liao Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liao graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Liao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shang Chien Liao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Shang C. Liao practice?
- Dr. Shang Liao has 1 office location.
Dr. Shang Liao practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors and Oxnard General Practitioners.