Cardiologist (heart)

by Landri on Jul 31st, 2015

The best of the best. Anyone seeking a top notch cardiologist should see Dr. Sachs. Amazing compassion and old fashioned bedside manner. Her patients come FIRST.

Reminds me of the way doctors use to treat their patients! show details Reminds me of the way doctors use to treat their patients!
Dec 3rd, 2013

Although I have been with the Arizona Heart Institute for some time, I recently was assigned to Dr. Saks in April 2013. I find her to be very professional, patient, listens to you and offers suggestions. Recently I experienced some heart related issues, and Dr. Saks not only provided support and care, she really gave me the impression that she truly cares of my well being and reminded why doctors became doctors in the first place -to care for others. She calls you back when you need her, she recognizes your symptoms and willing to ensure you are ok and just does not say "come back in 6 months", If you need her, she is there for you. She is great and she picked the right field- she definitely has a heart working with patients who need her care for their hearts!!!!

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Nov 21st, 2011

Dr. Saks took a lot of time with me because I could not quite believe I had a problem. When I told her I was going to put the procedure off while seeking another opinion, Dr. Saks told me as she said she would tell her own father, don't delay. And i am glad I didn't.