A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy, Critical Care Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kandaswamy
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kandaswamy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Kandaswamy graduated from Thanjavur Medical College.
Dr. Kandaswamy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy practice?
- Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Shankar Kandaswamy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newnan, GA.
See Newnan Internists and Newnan Pulmonologists.