A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Lakhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Lakhani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhani graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lakhani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Bayhealth Kent General
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar L Lakhani BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Shankar L. Lakhani practice?
- Dr. Shankar Lakhani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shankar Lakhani practices Allergy & Immunology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Allergists.