Learn more about Dr. Shankar Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Lakshman, Plastic, Hand, and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakshman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Lakshman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lakshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Shankar Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shankar Lakshman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons and Pasadena Orthopedic Surgeons.