A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Lakshman, Plastic, Hand, and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Lakshman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Shankar Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shankar Lakshman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Plastic Surgeons and Pasadena Surgeons.