A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Lakshman, Plastic, Hand, and Reconstructive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakshman
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakshman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Lakshman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hand Injuries
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakshman graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lakshman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Shankar Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Shankar Lakshman has 1 office location.
Dr. Shankar Lakshman practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.