Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shankar Sadhwani
Dr. Shankar Sadhwani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elmhurst, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadhwani is affiliated with Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Wyckoff Heights Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills. He speaks English.
Dr. Shankar Sadhwani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shankar Sadhwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Hyo Kim
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Elmhurst, NY 0.04 mi42
Dr. Radhika Narikot
Elmhurst, NY 0.04 mi32