A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Sadhwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Sadhwani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Sadhwani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhwani graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Sadhwani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar DR Sadhwani MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shankar D. Sadhwani practice?
- Dr. Shankar Sadhwani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shankar Sadhwani practices Internal Medicine near Elmhurst, NY.
See Elmhurst Internists.