Learn more about Dr. Shankar Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shankar Sundaram, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Sundaram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shankar M. Sundaram practice?
Dr. Shankar Sundaram practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Bremerton Surgeons, Bremerton General Practitioners, and Bremerton Cardiologists.