A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar B Yalamanchili MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shankar B. Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.