A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yalamanchili
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Yalamanchili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalamanchili graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Yalamanchili has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shankar B Yalamanchili MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shankar B. Yalamanchili practice?
- Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili has 13 office locations.
Dr. Shankar Yalamanchili practices Psychiatry near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Sylacauga, AL and Monroeville, AL.
See Montgomery Psychiatrists.