Overall Review

July 13th, 2016
Patient
Always tries hard to insure patients are taken care of. Offers advice, referrals if necessary, actually spends time resourcing out to locate any issues that may be a mystery or possibly not comfortable to diagnos with certainty so he goes above and beyond to get the answers that he needs to insure his patients are taken care of.

May 2nd, 2016
Appalled by the staff
I called today to make an appointment as a new patient with Dr. Kothapalli. I have NEVER been treated in such an unprofessional and degrading manner by anyone. Andrea, the woman answering the phone was very rude and condescending. She ask for my insurance information and when she did not recognize the insurance company she stated that they did not take Medicaid or Obama Care. I told her that they were listed as an Insurance Provider on my policy, however she stated that she would need to call their billing department before scheduling an appointment. I contacted my insurance company and asked why a doctor would be listed as a provider if I am being told this on the phone. Apparently the insurance company called the doctor's office to find out why there was an issue. I received a call back from Andrea and when I answered the phone she began to reprimand me for calling my insurance company. I proceeded to tell her that she was very unprofessional and I would never go to a doctor’s office that would allow this type of behavior from a staff member. After more rude behavior on the phone she hung up on me. I am truly appalled that anyone would act like this for no apparent reason. I DO NOT recommend this doctor or his staff to anyone for any reason.