A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanker Chandiramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Chandiramani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandiramani
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chandiramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandiramani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandiramani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practice?
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.