Learn more about Dr. Shanker Chandiramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Chandiramani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandiramani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chandiramani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandiramani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandiramani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practice?
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.