Learn more about Dr. Shanker Chandiramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Chandiramani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chandiramani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandiramani graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chandiramani has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practice?
- Dr. Shanker Chandiramani has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanker Chandiramani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.