April 14th, 2017
Everyone is very nice and professional.

April 10th, 2017
Fantastic Doctor

February 22nd, 2017
Horrible Doctor!
Dr Dixit is the worst Dr I have ever seen. He does the least possible in his exams, barely speaks to you & will leave the room abruptly without explaining anything! He spent less than 5 minutes for the neurological work up on first appt.It consisted of him tapping my knees and elbows and leaving the room! I gave him a second chance and scheduled a second appt for the Nerve Conduction Study. Again he spent less than 5 min total. The assistant told me I needed to make yet another appt! I left without making a third appt. I had to switch Drs due to insurance, so this was not my first time with a neurologist. I've had these exams & tests 3 times before. It's shocking how little time he spends with you. I received a letter dismissing me as his patient saying "per our discussion at my office..." Hilarious! There was no discussion. I really would like to know what he got paid for the Nerve Study that took 3 min! It really seemed like he was trying to get in as many 5 min appts to get the fees without doing the work. Unethical, rude, uncaring, greedy man!

February 22nd, 2017
Horrible Doctor!
Dr Dixit is the worst Dr I have ever had. He does the least possible in his exams, barely speaks to you & will leave the room abruptly without explaining anything! He spent less than 5 minutes in each exam. I had to switch Drs due to insurance, so this was not my first time with a neurologist. I've had these exams & tests 3 times before. It's shocking how little time he spends with you. He treated me like I didn't deserve his time or words. Then to top it off I received a letter dismissing me as a patient. So it seems to me that he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me in 5 min so dismissed me because my case was too hard. I waited 3 months to see him and it really messed up my life. Unethical!

July 21st, 2016
Great job from sign in to pre-evaluation. to Allison NP-C, very knowledgeable, very comfortable with my visit today.

February 29th, 2016
Exceptional Service and Quick Follow-Up
Dr. Dixit is an excellent and caring doctor. He has been very patient and always answers our questions about my health status. We needed a quick follow up to an EEG, and wanted to ask questions about a medicine that was giving me some adverse side effects. We were able to schedule a visit 3 weeks ahead of a previously appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Dixit to anyone needed a great Neurologist.

February 8th, 2016
Great experience
I can certainly say that Dr Dixit has great bedside manner. He genuinely has concern over the patients under him and what's nothing but the best for them

October 2nd, 2015
Highly Recommended
I've been taking my adult son with seizures, autism, bipolar, .... since 2010. Even though my son is nonverbal and has behaviors at times, Dr. Dixit always treats my son with respect and dignity. He is a very caring Dr and wants the best for him. He and his staff have always been very kind and helpful. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr Dixit. He wants to help. He listens. He cares. There is a shortage of good honest caring Dr's like him.

May 14th, 2015
Disappointed
The first phone call I made to make an appointment was never returned and they never answer the phone. I had to submit a complaint online on their website to get an actual appointment scheduled. The office is dirty and depressing. The staff is neither friendly or helpful. Dr. Dixit did not even look at the MRI's I gave to his nurse before he told me he believed my symptoms were due to Lupus and MS. I said, "But I was told I have a bulge in my C5 & C6" so he back petals and says oh yeah lets refer you to a spine specialist for that and he still wanted me to get countless of test that were not necessary.

March 1st, 2015
Dr. Dixit recognized my Parkinson symptoms in a matter of minutes. I recommend him to anyone.

July 26th, 2014
Be Your Own Advocate
Dr. Shanker Dixit: 1) Uncaring 2) Doesn't listen 3) Leaves exam room w/out answering questions 4) Likes to write prescriptions. When one doesn't work, he adds another on top of the prescription that doesn't work. And keeps building on top of that one. 5) Agrees and says one thing and does not follow through 6) Patient note not accurate/complete. Will not answer question, explain, amend or write summary. Will not provide to patient. Dr. Dixit's Office Staff: 1) Never picks up the phone 2) No return calls 3) Less than professional office staff, very rude, no customer svc. Don't think they know how to think past themselves. 4) No compassion, no empathy 5) NA's have been caught lying saying that they are nurses. 6) Repeated failing to deliver important medical messages to Dr. Dixit regarding medication questions. This lazy, uncaring attitude almost landed me in the ER. 7) Waited 1hr to be seen 8) How many female office staff does it take to help one male pharm rep? 3! (apparently he was more important than checking a patient in who was standing at the counter for 15 minutes! Was there an apology? Nope.) I fired them all.

February 21st, 2014
Find a different doctor
First, no one picks up the phone when you call unless its an appointment. Dr. Dixit did not spend any time with me and rushed me through the appointment which lasted about 7 minutes. Did not know the correct diagnoses and wanted to sell his practice's special brian test that they have at their clinic only.