Dr. Shanker Dixit MD Patient Reviews

• 22 reviews

July 21st, 2016
Great job from sign in to pre-evaluation. to Allison NP-C, very knowledgeable, very comfortable with my visit today.

February 29th, 2016
Exceptional Service and Quick Follow-Up
Dr. Dixit is an excellent and caring doctor. He has been very patient and always answers our questions about my health status. We needed a quick follow up to an EEG, and wanted to ask questions about a medicine that was giving me some adverse side effects. We were able to schedule a visit 3 weeks ahead of a previously appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Dixit to anyone needed a great Neurologist.

February 8th, 2016
Great experience
I can certainly say that Dr Dixit has great bedside manner. He genuinely has concern over the patients under him and what's nothing but the best for them

October 2nd, 2015
Highly Recommended
I've been taking my adult son with seizures, autism, bipolar, .... since 2010. Even though my son is nonverbal and has behaviors at times, Dr. Dixit always treats my son with respect and dignity. He is a very caring Dr and wants the best for him. He and his staff have always been very kind and helpful. I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr Dixit. He wants to help. He listens. He cares. There is a shortage of good honest caring Dr's like him.

May 14th, 2015
Disappointed
The first phone call I made to make an appointment was never returned and they never answer the phone. I had to submit a complaint online on their website to get an actual appointment scheduled. The office is dirty and depressing. The staff is neither friendly or helpful. Dr. Dixit did not even look at the MRI's I gave to his nurse before he told me he believed my symptoms were due to Lupus and MS. I said, "But I was told I have a bulge in my C5 & C6" so he back petals and says oh yeah lets refer you to a spine specialist for that and he still wanted me to get countless of test that were not necessary.

March 1st, 2015
Dr. Dixit recognized my Parkinson symptoms in a matter of minutes. I recommend him to anyone.

July 26th, 2014
Be Your Own Advocate
Dr. Shanker Dixit: 1) Uncaring 2) Doesn't listen 3) Leaves exam room w/out answering questions 4) Likes to write prescriptions. When one doesn't work, he adds another on top of the prescription that doesn't work. And keeps building on top of that one. 5) Agrees and says one thing and does not follow through 6) Patient note not accurate/complete. Will not answer question, explain, amend or write summary. Will not provide to patient. Dr. Dixit's Office Staff: 1) Never picks up the phone 2) No return calls 3) Less than professional office staff, very rude, no customer svc. Don't think they know how to think past themselves. 4) No compassion, no empathy 5) NA's have been caught lying saying that they are nurses. 6) Repeated failing to deliver important medical messages to Dr. Dixit regarding medication questions. This lazy, uncaring attitude almost landed me in the ER. 7) Waited 1hr to be seen 8) How many female office staff does it take to help one male pharm rep? 3! (apparently he was more important than checking a patient in who was standing at the counter for 15 minutes! Was there an apology? Nope.) I fired them all.

February 24th, 2014
Oh Boy, I can't believe what I'm reading!
Well, well well! I read all of the patient reviews and my "red flag" went up. But even though there are more negative comments, let me rephrase that, very bad comments than positive comments, I am hoping, hoping and hoping, that I will not experience the same. If I do, there will be consequences. I expect attentiveness and professionalism that exudes and conveys sincere caring from both the physician and his staff. Also, the office and exam rooms better have been scourged clean before I get there. And a decorator. Remember, your environment exemplify the order of your life. If you would like for me to be your mentor, I'd be happy to help, with a fee.

February 21st, 2014
Find a different doctor
First, no one picks up the phone when you call unless its an appointment. Dr. Dixit did not spend any time with me and rushed me through the appointment which lasted about 7 minutes. Did not know the correct diagnoses and wanted to sell his practice's special brian test that they have at their clinic only.

March 18th, 2013
Great experiences so far
I read all these bad reviews but I had a great visit every time ive gone in for my appointments. Both Dr. Dixit and his NP Savneet are very helpful and answer any questions I might have. All of his staff is very kind and professional. Ive only been going there for about 7 months now and I will say that I feel very comfortable going to his office . My wait time is usually less than 5 minutes but NEVER more than a 10 minute wait

November 30th, 2012
Has to be the best Neurologist in town!
After seeing about 7 neologist in town,Dr.Dixit is the first and ONLY neologist that has actually helped me. His staff is extremly helpful and kind,the cherry on top! I actually like my visits to the doctor now.And to make things even better, my wait was under 5 minutes!

October 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor and staff!
I follow up with Dr. Dixit every 3 months and every visit is a great one. I would give him and his staff 5 stars if I could! His staff is always beyond friendly and helpful. I feel it is safe to consider everyone in the office as my friends as everytime I'm in his office I get treated like family. Bottom line, I get the help I need and expect from Dr. Dixit.