A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker DR Krishnamurthy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shanker D. Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jefferson Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.