A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krishnamurthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishnamurthy graduated from Christian Medical College, Vellore.
Dr. Krishnamurthy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker DR Krishnamurthy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shanker D. Krishnamurthy practice?
- Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shanker Krishnamurthy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jefferson Valley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Hopewell Junction, NY.
See Jefferson Valley Surgeons.