Learn more about Dr. Shanker Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Mukherjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherjee
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Mukherjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker Mukherjee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shanker Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Shanker Mukherjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanker Mukherjee practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Internists, Easton Gastroenterologists, and Easton Pediatric Specialists.