Learn more about Dr. Shanker Mukherjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanker Mukherjee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukherjee
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mukherjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanker Mukherjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukherjee graduated from Patna Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mukherjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanker Mukherjee MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shanker Mukherjee practice?
- Dr. Shanker Mukherjee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanker Mukherjee practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Internists, Easton Gastroenterologists, and Easton Pediatric Specialists.