A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shakuntala Varhade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Varhade graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Varhade has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pottstown Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shakuntala Y Varhade MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shakuntala Y. Varhade practice?
- Dr. Shakuntala Varhade has 1 office location.
Dr. Shakuntala Varhade practices Pediatrics near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Pediatricians.