A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanna Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanna Molina, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanna Molina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Molina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanna Marie Molina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shanna M. Molina practice?
- Dr. Shanna Molina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shanna Molina practices Psychiatry near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Psychiatrists.