A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shanna Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shanna Molina, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Molina
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Molina Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shanna Molina, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Molina has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shanna Marie Molina MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shanna M. Molina practice?
- Dr. Shanna Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Shanna Molina practices Psychiatry near Edmond, OK.
See Edmond Psychiatrists.