Dr. Shanna Molina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shanna Molina?

July 25th, 2017

Fantastic

Dr. Molina is the best psychiatrist I've ever seen. She has taken a personal interest in ME, not my case or my condition. She takes the time to actually talk to me, not just write prescriptions & get me on my way. She has really helped me, and it is refreshing to see a doctor who really cares about her patients. The office staff at integrated psychiatry aren't always on it, but they're not purposefully mean-spirited. There are a lot of doctors in the office, who all do things a different way. I've never had problems with them, and they have often worked with me when I've had high deductibles.

June 20th, 2014

Kind and Capable

Simply a real doctor. She actually spends time with you, listens, cares, and is smart with humility. Simply top notch and a breath of fresh air compared to others I've encountered. I cannot recommend her enough.

March 24th, 2014

Outstanding

I met this doctor a few years ago after having a few other doctors that could care less about me as a person. She is outstanding as a doctor and has helped me find out the real cause of my anxieties. I would recommend her to anyone!

February 7th, 2014

she always has to look up medications......she is somewhat complacent. it always seems like she would rather be somewhere else.

Doctor's Response

I will always look up the medications because I want to make sure that there are not any drug-drug interactions. I do know the psychiatric medications well, but I am not willing to risk a patient's life by being overly confident. If that makes me appear less competent, then so be it. I have personally always been comforted more by my doctors make sure they had it right. If I appeared complacent, I apologize. If you are still a patient of mine, I would love to talk to you about what my behavior has been that makes you feel that I do not want to be here. If it had been just a one day encounter, I could shrug it off as maybe I had too many carbs for lunch. Your review, however, says "always." Please identify yourself to me if you are still a patient of mine. There will not be any negative repercussions. I do not mind the criticism. I just would like to know exactly what it is that I am doing that makes me appear disinterested.

SHOW

January 22nd, 2014

Complete trust in this doctor

Dr Molina is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She takes the time to get to know you as a person, not a mental illness. Dr. Molina will explain her decisions behind a prescription, the chemistry in the brain, the side effects, what to expect and when to expect improvement. She offers additional resources that provide good information about my diagnosis so that I can understand what is happening to me and why. My only issue is that sometimes I have a lengthy wait time in the office, but I am confident that if I am ever in crisis, that she will take the time needed with me to get me through it. I completely trust this doctor with my brain, and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is living with a mental diagnosis.

December 8th, 2013

Mrs.

This lady is wonderful....after about 2 months of seeing her I had a handle on why I had such dark depression. She can laugh and cry with you....after 3 doctors before her...she was the only one to help me understand my life and how they contributed to my problems....I can't enough good about her!!

May 6th, 2013

One of the best

Dr. Molina has helped me more in the last year than any number if people have in my previous 35. She saved me, and my marriage.

April 19th, 2013

Staff was rude . Appointment schedule was a joke. Numerous changes of date and time. Terrible communication. Dr. does not have a good 'bedside manner'. Came for testing and then told they needed more visits.

Doctor's Response

If there are changes to appointment times, it is often to move an appointment to an earlier date. There is often a waiting list to get in to our clinic, so as other patients reschedule appointments are moved up. If this individual came for "testing" then it sounds like the individual had a basic misunderstanding of psychiatric care--I am a psychiatrist. I write medications and occasionally do some psychotherapy. I am not trained to do psychological testing.

SHOW