Dr. Shanna Molina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2014
Kind and Capable
Simply a real doctor. She actually spends time with you, listens, cares, and is smart with humility. Simply top notch and a breath of fresh air compared to others I've encountered. I cannot recommend her enough.

March 24th, 2014
Outstanding
I met this doctor a few years ago after having a few other doctors that could care less about me as a person. She is outstanding as a doctor and has helped me find out the real cause of my anxieties. I would recommend her to anyone!

February 7th, 2014
she always has to look up medications......she is somewhat complacent. it always seems like she would rather be somewhere else.

January 22nd, 2014
Complete trust in this doctor
Dr Molina is the best psychiatrist I have ever seen. She takes the time to get to know you as a person, not a mental illness. Dr. Molina will explain her decisions behind a prescription, the chemistry in the brain, the side effects, what to expect and when to expect improvement. She offers additional resources that provide good information about my diagnosis so that I can understand what is happening to me and why. My only issue is that sometimes I have a lengthy wait time in the office, but I am confident that if I am ever in crisis, that she will take the time needed with me to get me through it. I completely trust this doctor with my brain, and wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone who is living with a mental diagnosis.

December 8th, 2013
Mrs.
This lady is wonderful....after about 2 months of seeing her I had a handle on why I had such dark depression. She can laugh and cry with you....after 3 doctors before her...she was the only one to help me understand my life and how they contributed to my problems....I can't enough good about her!!

May 6th, 2013
One of the best
Dr. Molina has helped me more in the last year than any number if people have in my previous 35. She saved me, and my marriage.

April 19th, 2013
Staff was rude . Appointment schedule was a joke. Numerous changes of date and time. Terrible communication. Dr. does not have a good 'bedside manner'. Came for testing and then told they needed more visits.

December 23rd, 2010