Learn more about Dr. Shannan McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCann
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. McCann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannan McCann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. McCann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannan Elizabeth McCann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannan E. McCann practice?
- Dr. Shannan McCann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannan McCann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Sam Houston, TX and Biloxi, MS.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Adolescent Specialists.