A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannan McCann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannan McCann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCann graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 6 awards.
Dr. McCann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannan Elizabeth McCann MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannan E. McCann practice?
- Dr. Shannan McCann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannan McCann practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Sam Houston, TX and Biloxi, MS.
See San Antonio Pediatricians and San Antonio Adolescent Specialists.