A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannan Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannan Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannan Ross, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ross has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannan C Ross MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shannan C. Ross practice?
- Dr. Shannan Ross has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shannan Ross practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medina, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Medina Obstetricians & Gynecologists.