Learn more about Dr. Shannan Tujios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannan Tujios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tujios
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Tujios Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannan Tujios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tujios graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Tujios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannan Tujios MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shannan Tujios practice?
- Dr. Shannan Tujios has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannan Tujios practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.