A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannan Tujios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannan Tujios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannan Tujios, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Fatty Liver
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Portal Hypertension
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tujios graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Tujios has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannan Renee Tujios MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Shannan R. Tujios practice?
- Dr. Shannan Tujios has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannan Tujios practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.