Learn more about Dr. Shannath Merbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannath Merbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merbs
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Merbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannath Merbs, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Uveal Neoplasm)
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid Cancer
- Orbital Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merbs graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Merbs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannath Louise Merbs MD and PHD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shannath L. Merbs practice?
- Dr. Shannath Merbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannath Merbs practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.