A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Barillare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Barillare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Barillare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barillare graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barillare has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Marie Barillare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Barillare practice?
- Dr. Shannon Barillare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Barillare practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Canfield, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.