A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Barillare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Barillare is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barillare
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barillare Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Barillare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barillare graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barillare has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Marie Barillare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Barillare practice?
- Dr. Shannon Barillare has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Barillare practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.