Dr. Shannon Berry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Berry?

August 6th, 2016

Dr. Berry is attentive and thorough. I'd recommend her to anyone.

September 29th, 2015

Very good doctor.

November 26th, 2012

Natalie B

My husband and I have seen Dr Berry since 2007. We can highly recommend her and her staff for all of your medical needs.

April 19th, 2012

Rude Receptionist

Dr. Barry has great bedside manner and is very knowledgable and professional. However, her receptionists are terrible. After I had been in the ER with a possible kidney infection, I called to schedule a follow up appointment with Dr. Barry because my symptoms were worsening. The receptionist sighed and told me that it didn't sound like I really needed to see a doctor. Not sure why she is giving medical advise...She acted like I was bothering them by even calling. I tried to ask more questions, but she blew me off and hung up the phone. Later, I called back and spoke to someone else who got me an appointment with the nurse practitioner. They did some tests, and when I called to check on the results, I got the same rude receptionist who sighed some more and refused to answer my questions. I really like Dr. Barry, but I am switching doctors because of her difficult staff. I don't think a patient should ever have to convince a receptionist that she needs medical attention.

September 1st, 2011

No Insurance, dont bother

I have been a patient for over 8 years and the care has gone down tremendously. 3 weeks to get an appointment or heaven forbid you fall on hard times. I have always carried health insurance but fell on hard times and no longer have coverage. This doctor actually told me to go to the health department and she no longer wanted to be my doctor. I was humiliated and treated like white trash. Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 19th, 2011

Dr. Berry has wonderful bedside manners and is really on the ball. She noticed an important symptom that slipped by another doctor. She is also held in great esteem by the local radiology doctors in the area spoke volumes to me. She is definitely worth the wait, which is long, I would suppose because she is in high demand. I feel fortunate to have her as my doctor.

December 27th, 2010

Dr Berry is very proficient she has an ability to make you feel immediately at ease her staff and her practise reflect this outstanding doctor

November 23rd, 2010

Recommendation

Over the course of my military and law enforcement career I met and observed many competent physicians as a patient and in the conduct of professional matters. Doctor Berry is exceptional and the best I have known. She is a concerned listener, great medical investigator, exceptionally competent physician, intelligent, current on medical issues and a caring person. Her skill has markedly extended and improved the quality of my life. Doctor Berry is most worthy of my unqualified recommendation.

April 17th, 2010

Excellent care

Dr. Berry is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and efficient. I can recommend her personally and professionally.

April 7th, 2010

Medical Office Manager

I have seen Dr. Berry for 10 years. Absolutly adore her.

March 29th, 2009

Poor performance of Doctor and Staff

No follow-up, poor communication.

September 27th, 2017