A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Blalock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Blalock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blalock
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Blalock, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blalock graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blalock has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Elizabeth Blalock MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Blalock practice?
- Dr. Shannon Blalock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Blalock practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Cardiologists.