A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Calhoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Calhoun is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Calhoun graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Calhoun has 50 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon P Calhoun DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon P. Calhoun practice?
- Dr. Shannon Calhoun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Calhoun practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Kearney, NE and Englewood, CO.
See Bartlesville Radiologists.