A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Trotter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Trotter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Trotter graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Trotter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Trotter DO and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Shannon Trotter practice?
- Dr. Shannon Trotter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Trotter practices Dermatology near Springfield, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Grove City, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Springfield Dermatologists.