A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Colohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Colohan graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Colohan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Margaret Colohan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon M. Colohan practice?
- Dr. Shannon Colohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Colohan practices Plastic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Seattle Plastic Surgeons.