A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
- Little Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conrad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon Conrad practice?
Dr. Shannon Conrad practices Family Medicine near Delhi, NY.
See Delhi Family Physicians.