Learn more about Dr. Shannon Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Cooke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Abilene Reg Med Ctr, Abilene, Tx
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Cooke practice?
Dr. Shannon Cooke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.