A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Cooke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Cooke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Abilene Reg Med Ctr, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Eugene Cooke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Shannon Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Cooke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.