Learn more about Dr. Shannon Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooke
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Cooke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cooke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Abilene Reg Med Ctr, Abilene, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Eugene Cooke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shannon E. Cooke practice?
- Dr. Shannon Cooke has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Cooke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Surgeons.