A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Sullivan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Patient Education Learn all about Diabetic Hyperlipidemia symptoms, treatment and medication by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Sullivan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Danielle Sullivan MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Shannon Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.