A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Sullivan, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sullivan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon Danielle Sullivan MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shannon D. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Shannon Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Shannon Sullivan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Endocrinologists.