A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Deshazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Deshazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deshazo
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Deshazo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Deshazo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshazo graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Deshazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon L Deshazo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Deshazo practice?
- Dr. Shannon Deshazo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Deshazo practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.