A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shannon Deshazo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shannon Deshazo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shannon Deshazo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshazo graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Deshazo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shannon L Deshazo MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shannon L. Deshazo practice?
- Dr. Shannon Deshazo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shannon Deshazo practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Primary Care Doctors.