Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
terrible service show details terrible service
Jun 13th, 2016

Wait time was almost 1 hour for sick visit. Waited some more once in exam room. Staff was just OK. Dr. has no personality. Poor staff and dr communication.

Excellent Dr. staff need retraining on customer service and ettiquette show details Excellent Dr. staff need retraining on customer service and ettiquette
by jk on Jun 2nd, 2015

The front office staff are either unqualified or have no interest in what they are doing. I will certainly visit with Dr. DeShazo again, because she's a great doctor with an appealing personality. I hope the front office staff is/are retrained or replaced.

Good Dr , Worst support staff show details Good Dr , Worst support staff
Apr 18th, 2014

Really horrible Nurse and support staff. They do not care about patient and never get back on time . I hope the Dr take some action and get quality staff instead

Highly recommends! show details Highly recommends!
by Anonymous on Mar 17th, 2013 on doctor.com

I have never felt rushed during an office visit with Dr. DeShazo. Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she ha ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
*Highly Recommend!!* show details *Highly Recommend!!*
Mar 17th, 2013

Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she has seen me in a timely manner. All of her staff is professional and friendly. In the visits, Dr. DeShazo listens to all concerns, provides a correct diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment (to include follow up instructions). I have never felt rushed through during an office visit, and I appreciate her time, care, and concern that she takes with me as a patient.

Incompetent show details Incompetent
Mar 4th, 2013

First, her front office is rude, lazy and uncaring. Deshazo is equally lazy, apathetic and uncaring. I will not refer to her as (doctor) because to me she is not skilled enough to deserve that title. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Medicine is defiantly not her calling.

The staff is uncooperable show details The staff is uncooperable
by Charles on Feb 7th, 2013

I had an appointment three weeks in advance, when I got there they didn't have me down. I showed my appointment card. Tuff luck it will be another 3 weeks, because they called the day before and didn't reach me, I was cancelled. Go somewhere else

May 4th, 2012

The Doctor herself is great her front office dig bats they dont know nor care.The one girl at the desk seem like she was on drugs her self.If you can get past the desk you will like the Doctor.

Mar 23rd, 2012

the wait time is seriously out of whack. Plus, I was told I would not be charged $35 copay for a series of injections then I was. I was quite disappointed in the aspect of her care. She is, however, a kind and professional doctor.

Exelent Doctor show details Exelent Doctor
Aug 19th, 2011

I have had no problems with Shannon, nor her staff. The staff has helped me a couple times, even when I walked in with paperwork (for meds) and were always prompt and helpfull.Saw her just before she went on Maternity, and then less than a month later! Quite dedicated.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jul 27th, 2011

I have nothing but good to say about this doctor. The disgruntled patient who wrote the poor reviews is being unfair, in my opinion. Dr. Deshazo took time to understand what I was feeling and kept working with me until I was satisfied. I find her to be very competent and focused.

This he good doctor is far from good. show details This he good doctor is far from good.
Apr 5th, 2011

Worthless physician who is to lazy to get anything accomplished. Her front office staff is horrible. Neither Dr Deshazo or her staff seem to care about their patients. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Go somewhere else.

Dingbat show details Dingbat
Feb 11th, 2011

I'm sick of her. She doesn't know anything, and she has no emotions. That some of these people graduate is shocking. Doesn't want to deal with anything, lazy and gives dingbat answers. Take your business elsewhere she is a waste of time.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Deshazo was absolutely great! I couldn't have asked for a more thorough doctor. She explained everything in detail and not once tried to rush the appointment. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great doctor!

Caring Physican show details Caring Physican
by B in Allen on May 4th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Deshazo to anyone needing a kind and caring doctor.