Dr. Shannon Deshazo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 13th, 2016
terrible service
Wait time was almost 1 hour for sick visit. Waited some more once in exam room. Staff was just OK. Dr. has no personality. Poor staff and dr communication.

June 2nd, 2015
Excellent Dr. staff need retraining on customer service and ettiquette
The front office staff are either unqualified or have no interest in what they are doing. I will certainly visit with Dr. DeShazo again, because she's a great doctor with an appealing personality. I hope the front office staff is/are retrained or replaced.

April 18th, 2014
Good Dr , Worst support staff
Really horrible Nurse and support staff. They do not care about patient and never get back on time . I hope the Dr take some action and get quality staff instead

March 17th, 2013
Highly recommends!
I have never felt rushed during an office visit with Dr. DeShazo. Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she ha ...

March 17th, 2013
*Highly Recommend!!*
Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she has seen me in a timely manner. All of her staff is professional and friendly. In the visits, Dr. DeShazo listens to all concerns, provides a correct diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment (to include follow up instructions). I have never felt rushed through during an office visit, and I appreciate her time, care, and concern that she takes with me as a patient.

March 4th, 2013
Incompetent
First, her front office is rude, lazy and uncaring. Deshazo is equally lazy, apathetic and uncaring. I will not refer to her as (doctor) because to me she is not skilled enough to deserve that title. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Medicine is defiantly not her calling.

February 7th, 2013
The staff is uncooperable
I had an appointment three weeks in advance, when I got there they didn't have me down. I showed my appointment card. Tuff luck it will be another 3 weeks, because they called the day before and didn't reach me, I was cancelled. Go somewhere else

May 4th, 2012
The Doctor herself is great her front office dig bats they dont know nor care.The one girl at the desk seem like she was on drugs her self.If you can get past the desk you will like the Doctor.

March 23rd, 2012
the wait time is seriously out of whack. Plus, I was told I would not be charged $35 copay for a series of injections then I was. I was quite disappointed in the aspect of her care. She is, however, a kind and professional doctor.

August 19th, 2011
Exelent Doctor
I have had no problems with Shannon, nor her staff. The staff has helped me a couple times, even when I walked in with paperwork (for meds) and were always prompt and helpfull.Saw her just before she went on Maternity, and then less than a month later! Quite dedicated.

July 27th, 2011
Excellent doctor
I have nothing but good to say about this doctor. The disgruntled patient who wrote the poor reviews is being unfair, in my opinion. Dr. Deshazo took time to understand what I was feeling and kept working with me until I was satisfied. I find her to be very competent and focused.

April 5th, 2011
This he good doctor is far from good.
Worthless physician who is to lazy to get anything accomplished. Her front office staff is horrible. Neither Dr Deshazo or her staff seem to care about their patients. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Go somewhere else.