Dr. Shannon Deshazo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shannon Deshazo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2017

Great doctor

Great doctor with a great staff!

January 19th, 2017

Great doctor.

She takes the time to listen to you and never makes you feel rushed. Seems genuinely concerned about your health. Both my husbanf and I go To her and trust her.

June 14th, 2016

terrible service

Wait time was almost 1 hour for sick visit. Waited some more once in exam room. Staff was just OK. Dr. has no personality. Poor staff and dr communication.

June 2nd, 2015

Excellent Dr. staff need retraining on customer service and ettiquette

The front office staff are either unqualified or have no interest in what they are doing. I will certainly visit with Dr. DeShazo again, because she's a great doctor with an appealing personality. I hope the front office staff is/are retrained or replaced.

April 18th, 2014

Good Dr , Worst support staff

Really horrible Nurse and support staff. They do not care about patient and never get back on time . I hope the Dr take some action and get quality staff instead

March 17th, 2013

Highly recommends!

I have never felt rushed during an office visit with Dr. DeShazo. Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she ha ...

March 17th, 2013

*Highly Recommend!!*

Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she has seen me in a timely manner. All of her staff is professional and friendly. In the visits, Dr. DeShazo listens to all concerns, provides a correct diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment (to include follow up instructions). I have never felt rushed through during an office visit, and I appreciate her time, care, and concern that she takes with me as a patient.

March 4th, 2013

Incompetent

First, her front office is rude, lazy and uncaring. Deshazo is equally lazy, apathetic and uncaring. I will not refer to her as (doctor) because to me she is not skilled enough to deserve that title. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Medicine is defiantly not her calling.

May 4th, 2012

The Doctor herself is great her front office dig bats they dont know nor care.The one girl at the desk seem like she was on drugs her self.If you can get past the desk you will like the Doctor.

March 23rd, 2012

the wait time is seriously out of whack. Plus, I was told I would not be charged $35 copay for a series of injections then I was. I was quite disappointed in the aspect of her care. She is, however, a kind and professional doctor.

August 19th, 2011

Exelent Doctor

I have had no problems with Shannon, nor her staff. The staff has helped me a couple times, even when I walked in with paperwork (for meds) and were always prompt and helpfull.Saw her just before she went on Maternity, and then less than a month later! Quite dedicated.

July 27th, 2011

Excellent doctor

I have nothing but good to say about this doctor. The disgruntled patient who wrote the poor reviews is being unfair, in my opinion. Dr. Deshazo took time to understand what I was feeling and kept working with me until I was satisfied. I find her to be very competent and focused.