Family Physicians

4510 Medical Center Dr
Ste 210
McKinney, TX 75069
972-548-9190
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Good Dr , Worst support staff  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

Really horrible Nurse and support staff. They do not care about patient and never get back on time . I hope the Dr take some action and get quality staff instead

|  No need for lies  |  show details
by King Family on Aug 1st, 2013

Brandys response below is false. There is more to her story and her daughters statement was very different than what brandy is claiming. The dr was required by law to report it to CPS. We have used dr deshazo for many many years and will continue to use her.

|  *Highly Recommend!!*  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2013

Every time I have seen Dr. DeShazo, whether routinely or for immediate care, she has seen me in a timely manner. All of her staff is professional and friendly. In the visits, Dr. DeShazo listens to all concerns, provides a correct diagnosis, and prescribes appropriate treatment (to include follow up instructions). I have never felt rushed through during an office visit, and I appreciate her time, care, and concern that she takes with me as a patient.

|  Incompetent  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

First, her front office is rude, lazy and uncaring. Deshazo is equally lazy, apathetic and uncaring. I will not refer to her as (doctor) because to me she is not skilled enough to deserve that title. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Medicine is defiantly not her calling.

|  The staff is uncooperable  |  show details
by Charles on Feb 7th, 2013

I had an appointment three weeks in advance, when I got there they didn't have me down. I showed my appointment card. Tuff luck it will be another 3 weeks, because they called the day before and didn't reach me, I was cancelled. Go somewhere else

|  show details
May 4th, 2012

The Doctor herself is great her front office dig bats they dont know nor care.The one girl at the desk seem like she was on drugs her self.If you can get past the desk you will like the Doctor.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

the wait time is seriously out of whack. Plus, I was told I would not be charged $35 copay for a series of injections then I was. I was quite disappointed in the aspect of her care. She is, however, a kind and professional doctor.

|  Exelent Doctor  |  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

I have had no problems with Shannon, nor her staff. The staff has helped me a couple times, even when I walked in with paperwork (for meds) and were always prompt and helpfull.Saw her just before she went on Maternity, and then less than a month later! Quite dedicated.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

I have nothing but good to say about this doctor. The disgruntled patient who wrote the poor reviews is being unfair, in my opinion. Dr. Deshazo took time to understand what I was feeling and kept working with me until I was satisfied. I find her to be very competent and focused.

|  This he good doctor is far from good.  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Worthless physician who is to lazy to get anything accomplished. Her front office staff is horrible. Neither Dr Deshazo or her staff seem to care about their patients. She is one of the worst doctors I have ever seen. Go somewhere else.

|  Awesome Doctor  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Deshazo was absolutely great! I couldn't have asked for a more thorough doctor. She explained everything in detail and not once tried to rush the appointment. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a great doctor!

|  Caring Physican  |  show details
by B in Allen on May 4th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Deshazo to anyone needing a kind and caring doctor.